8 Reasons Why You Should Choose Amazon Affiliate Program
There are tons of affiliate programs out there to choose from, but one that gets plenty of focus is the Amazon Affiliate program.
Let’s look at some reasons why you should consider the Amazon Affiliate program.
1. Amazon is a name you can trust – In fact it’s a name that consumers have trusted for a very long time. For you that means more revenue, because they are much more likely to purchase from Amazon, you’ll enjoy the benefits in the commissions.
2. Easy to integrate – The number of plugins and tools that integrate with Amazon affiliate continues to grow and that means it is easy for you to integrate your affiliate links into your website or blog.
3. Holidays are gravy – The holiday seasons mean you can make a killing with Amazon affiliate program. It starts in October and ramps up in December and it is known to be the hottest month on Amazon. Enjoy it.
4. Payment options – Amazon offers affiliates the option of being paid in cash or product. Now that’s handy!
5. Amazon is an investment – Think of Amazon like you would any investment. What we mean is that the more time you invest in your Amazon business the more you will reap from it. Increase the number of doorways to the product and you increase the opportunity to generate revenue.
6. Wide selection of products – Amazon has an endless array of products and what that means for you is that you will have no problem finding a niche and then finding products that fit into that niche. You are certainly not limited by the products you have to choose from.
7. Commission increases with sales – The general sales commission is 4 percent, but with just the sale of seven items the commission jumps to 6 percent. That means you can focus on big ticket items but to get to that higher percentage you can sell cheap items. Your commission rate can actually go up to 8.5 percent. Be sure to review the commission schedule on the Amazon site.
8. Adding links is easy – It has never been easier to insert links in your content or articles. It’s simply a matter of putting the HTML code in place. It is a simple process that anyone can do, without any special skills or understanding.
Eight simple reasons why you should choose the Amazon affiliate program if you want to make money.
3 Reasons Why Amazon Affiliate Program is Better Than Others
Whether you are new to affiliate marketing or been around for some time.
If you find yourself struggling, you have just landed at the right place, because by the time you are finished reading this article, you will be ready to maximize your income with the right affiliate program.
It is time you learned why Amazon Affiliate Program is better than the others.
The first thing you need to understand is that there is no such thing as success as an online marketer through luck.
It doesn’t just happen for some and not happen for others.
It comes from hard work and understanding what makes it work, and Amazon Affiliate Program is certainly one that is worth understanding.
Why Amazon Affiliate better than others?
1. You do not need to pre-sell. There is a lot less skepticism from your visitors when they are looking at buying physical products over digital products. That’s because with digital products you really don’t know what you are getting until after you make the purchase, where as with physical products you know what it is you are buying in all aspects. Physical goods are also more popular because the product is tangible – you can feel it, touch it, see it, and hear it. It will stimulate all four of your senses in a way digital products can’t.
2. There is zero saturation. You’ve probably heard the stories yourself about products that are ‘over sold online’ to a group that is marketed to, such as with how to make money programs. When you are selling Amazon products, you do not have to ever worry about too much competition because it does not exist. Tens of thousands of a single product can be sold every year, and you do not have to be concerned with any one marketer cornering the market.
3. You do not have to do a lot of selling yourself. Most of the Amazon products sell themselves. You do not have to work hard at selling like you do with digital products. For example, you don’t need a sales page and you don’t need to become best buds with all the top marketers.
There you have it – three excellent reasons why Amazon Affiliate Program is better than many of the others on the market.
Amazon provides you with an opportunity to build yourself an excellent income source with reputable products that are readily available.
3 Tips to Improve Earnings With Amazon Affiliate
There’s a lot of talk around earning money through the Amazon affiliate program. The amount you earn can vary from a couple hundred to a full time income.
Here are some great tips to help you improve your earnings from Amazon affiliate program. Let’s have a look.
* Build Yourself a Good Email List – Over the years you might have heard this before. It’s not new, but it is much easier when you have a website that is focused on selling a physical product compared to digital products. That’s because people have their guard up when it comes to digital products like eBooks and how to courses. A great way to get your email list going is to offer something for free. It might be a report on a product, a buyer’s guide, etc. Anything that offers the consumer useful information works well. Email lists can be responsible for up to 10 percent of your income. That’s a nice chunk.
* Take Advantage of Holidays with Your Own Promos – It’s pretty common to have thousand dollar days during some of the main holidays like Cyber Week or Black Friday Week. While other holidays like Valentines Day or Mother’s Day are less, they are still much higher than the average day, and can be even higher if you create your own promos. Target every single holiday to get the most out of holiday revenues. You might do an article talking about the top 5 products and distribute it for Black Friday. You might offer a free item for Mother’s Day. You could offer discounts. It’s up to you – but don’t be afraid to think outside the box, and do make sure you take advantage of the opportunity that holidays brings to you.
* Increase Product Sales to Make More Money – While this might seem pretty straight forward, the fact is that the commission rate changes with the more you sell, and that higher percentage means higher earnings for you. The rate for general merchandise is 4 percent and can climb to 8 percent with high sales. During holidays, you can actually reach that 8 percent with a lot less effort. Selling just 7 items in a month takes you to a 6 percent commission. Wow! Only 7 items. So you can see why holidays can be a real benefit to your income.
There you have it – just a few tips to help you improve your earnings with Amazon affiliate.
You too could make a full time income off the Amazon site like so many others are already doing.
4 Tips to Amazon Affiliate Program Success
Amazon Affiliate Program offers the potential to earn significant revenue. The more tips and tricks you have the more you’ll be able to earn.
Let’s have a look at these tips to enjoying Amazon Affiliate Program Success.
#1 Music is a better choice than books or other products in this category. Why? Because your visitor can listen to short clips off the album (about 10-15 minutes worth) and get really hooked on the music, which leads them to buying the album. There are very few consumer goods that you can try before you buy, but music is one of them and that leads to a higher sales rate than other categories. Remember you only need to sell seven items to increase your commission from 4% to 6%.
#2 You need to learn some HTML – don’t worry you just need to learn the basics – it’s not too hard. Otherwise you will have to rely on purchased software that does the coding for you or software offered on the site.
#3 If you want to know all the details about your visitors so that you can improve your conversion rate, you should sign up for Google Adsense. The sign up is free and it will help you to determine what’s working and what’s not. It will help you make all kinds of decisions about what you should do on your blog or website.
#4 You should always set earning expectations that are reasonable, especially when you are starting out. Every business takes time to grow, and online businesses such as your Amazon Affiliate Program are no different. Remember, you’ll get paid for sales that occur within a 24-hour period, so even when a customer doesn’t buy immediately there’s still a chance you’ll earn. You’ll also get paid a commission if your lead buys more than just the click through item and that’s a great way to increase your profits.
Amazon Affiliate Program offers something that many other affiliates don’t and that is the wide range of products that you can be paid on.
Even though your visitor clicks through and buys Widget A if they buy other items on the Amazon site, no matter what they are, you will be paid on those items too.
It’s common for a person to buy multiple items.
Amazon offers an opportunity for a steady income stream. These tips will help you to be successful.
Tips and Tricks to Generate Amazon Income
Earning revenue through the Amazon affiliate program offers a great deal of potential to anyone who takes the time to really figure out how to really get the most out of it.
Let’s look at just a few tips and tricks that can increase your revenue.
One trick that works well for many is to find a way to publish recurring deals.
If you can frequently mention products on sale it can increase your revenue, and an easy way to do this is just to post weekly deals.
You can include this in your content and make it appear in a way that your visitor feels you are offering them valuable information.
If you have the time, you can do it as a daily deal posting each day instead of weekly.
You can also publish a monthly list of bestsellers. These might not always be in your niche. It’s a bit like a trending list, in fact, you could call it that if you like.
You can find out what the bestsellers are on Amazon just by going to www.amazon.com/bestsellers.
If you want more visitors and more exposure than write an article that talks about one or more of these bestselling products.
It’s a good idea not to make your list include more than 10 bestsellers or it will lose its effectiveness.
Carousel banner ads have proven to work better than the static banner ads.
The carousel widgets are interactive and will generally display about a dozen products in the banner.
It is easy to create an Amazon carousel banner right in your associate account.
You can even add products manually if you want to or just display those that are bestselling.
Don’t waste your time creating an Amazon Astore. Many find the conversion rate is awful – less than 1 percent of total sales.
If you aren’t convinced you can try it for yourself, but many of the high earners don’t bother wasting their time here.
You’ll do better just getting the people over to Amazon.com through your text links. You can expect this to be your main focus for revenue generating.
When you send someone to Amazon and they buy within 24 hours of initially going there, you’ll get paid your commission.
And if the customer ads it to the cart but doesn’t complete, if they go back and buy within 30 days, you will get your commission.
This is the most effective way to make money with your Amazon affiliate program.
It is possible to earn a full time income through Amazon. These tips and tricks are a good start.
The Secret to Increase Your Amazon Associate Income
If your goal is to make income through affiliate programs, one of the programs you will want to investigate is the Amazon Associate Program – this one is certainly worthwhile to have a look at.
There are tons of affiliate programs out there, but not all of them are created equal.
In fact, many don’t really generate a great deal of income, but Amazon Associate Program is different.
Amazon affiliate program makes it easy to drop your HTML code in your blog, articles, or content.
You make your selection for what you would like to see on your page and Amazon gives you the code – you just cut and paste.
It has been proven that the text links do best. What’s nice about these is that you can actually change the text to fit your article, blog, or content.
Amazon Associate Program has plenty of options even if you are just starting out.
The 4% commission might not seem too appealing but there’s plenty of potential here because when just seven items are sold that commission jumps to 6%.
Let’s have a look at the secret to increasing your income on Amazon.
You are going to want to find your niche and then search engine optimize your pages for the product you are going to sell.
For example, let’s say you are going to focus on toasters. Then you will want to SEO your page to bring targeted traffic to your site.
You want to focus on the bigger ticket items for your main commission because 4% of $100 is much better than 4% of $10, so at least some of the items you are going to market needs to be higher ticket.
Don’t be afraid to include thousand dollar items as well.
However, there’s a little trick that can help you increase your commission percentage and your overall income.
We already mentioned to get to the 6% commission rate you only have to sell seven items a month. You also already know that smaller ticket items always sell faster.
So set yourself up so that you can move tons of these small products easily.
That will instantly bump your commission up so that you are making more on those big ticket items.
There is a higher rate of 8.5% but that one’s a little tougher to reach, as you have to sell thousands of items, so focus on the 6% at least in the beginning.
Amazon offers you a wide array of products, so many that no matter what your niche is you should have no problem finding a product to promote and sell.
So make the most of what Amazon can give you – The Amazon Associate Program has a lot to offer in income.
3 Golden Rules to Making Money with Amazon Associate Program
If you are just getting started using Amazon Associate Program before you jump in promoting products, there is something you should know – The Golden Rule – actually there are a handful of golden rules you should follow that will help you make money with Amazon.
#1 The products you choose should always be over $100.
Because Amazon’s commission is only 4% for the item that sells, it’s important to sell higher priced items if at all possible.
That percentage can go as high as 8.25% if you sell sufficient product quantities.
You will make more money when high priced products sell, compared to low priced products.
Amazon allows you to sort by price making it easier to find the products you want to sell.
#2 The products you choose should get a minimum of a 4 star review.
For success, it is key for you to promote products that have good reviews. You will get a much higher conversion rate on products that have a good review.
These days’ people like to do a lot of research before they decide what they will buy. After all, it’s easy with the internet to review products and find the best products.
Therefore, if you are promoting products that have a low review score people simply are not going to buy them because they know that there are better options.
#3 Always create a blog that’s like a review with only the best content and use text links, which Amazon readers prefer over widgets.
If you ask bloggers who are successful with Amazon earnings they will tell you that they do best when they do product reviews.
That’s because people like to read reviews before they make their choice. The more compelling your review the faster you will make Amazon income.
It’s really that simple.
To start your review blogging you do not even need your own domain name and you don’t have to purchase hosting.
You can start by using one of the blogging sites that host blogs. The one thing that you should do is choose your name (Subdomain) to be close to the product name.
For example, if you are promoting XYZ Treadmills then choosing a name like XYZ-treadmills would be wise.
This helps with your search engine optimization and that’s important for potential customers to find you, because it is what will help you rank well in the search engines.
Significantly Increase Amazon Affiliate Sales Using a Best Seller List
Many people have turned to the Amazon Affiliate program because of the potential revenue opportunity it offers.
However, just as many do not understand how they can significantly increase their Amazon affiliate sales and increase their commissions exponentially.
That well kept secret is the ‘Best Seller List.’
The actual technique isn’t new. Many businesses will create a ‘Best Seller List.’ The music industry and book industry have been doing it for decades.
Amazon does it too! Feel free to think outside the box here and create your own Best Seller list.
This list can be posted on your blog, in your articles, or among your content on your website.
Why Best Seller Lists Work Well
Your bestseller list should contain 6 to 10 products in your category. You can have one or more categories.
* Consumers love to be part of trends. They hate being left out.
* We claim we are unique individuals, but the truth is we are social creatures and we want to know what others are doing.
* We are by nature lazy and so we love short cuts to find something that appeals to us.
* There’s a certain kind of wisdom that occurs in crowds. We like to see what’s happening in the crowd.
Results of Your Best Seller List
There are several results you can enjoy from your bestseller list.
* Sales – Each time you produce a list you should see an increase in your sales on Amazon. Of course, that’s assuming the list links to the item on Amazon.
* Conversion – While conversion rates vary, you should enjoy a conversion rate that was higher than prior to your list creation.
* More Commission – A higher conversion rate means more sales, and more sales mean more commission owed to you. And it potentially has the ability to increase your commission rate from 4% to 6% since you are required to only sell 7 items for the jump to occur.
How to Increase your List Longevity
This is an effective technique but you want to get the maximum time out of your list. You don’t want to have to be changing your list weekly as this requires time.
A better option is to choose items for your list that will stay popular at least for a 4 week period. Some items will have even a longer shelf life. Take advantage of it!
Tricks to Making Money through Amazon Affiliate Program
Amazon Affiliates has provided many entrepreneurs with a comfortable income.
But not everyone has been successful, so we thought now would be a good time to share a few tricks that have helped others be successful.
If you want to boost your payout on high priced products sell larger quantities of those inexpensive products.
Expensive items over a $100 are what you really want but to boost the commission rate you can include those lower priced items because these are easier to sell.
You can have different websites set up for each niche so that they don’t cross paths on the same site.
Higher priced items are sold less frequently but you only have to sell seven items to raise your commission rate from 4 percent to 6 percent, so if you sell seven small items, which is easier, you can enjoy a higher commission on your larger ticket items.
Make sure that you use multiple tracking ID’s for each of your sites.
Amazon’s default is to assign you one tracking ID, but you can create up to one hundred tracking ID’s.
And if you create that many you just have to ask for more so don’t be afraid to create these tracking IDs so you can see what’s going on.
After all, you would not use the same Google Analytics code on all your websites would you? So why would you do it with Amazon.
You need to see where your traffic is coming from along with what products they are driven to in order to be able to make sound buying decisions.
Make sure that you create a product comparison grid for each of the products that you are marketing within your niche.
Then allow your visitors to sort by the different features of each of the products. This is an excellent way to increase your sales.
In fact, it can generate as much as 10 percent more income for you. It is a tool that is often overlooked, but it has so much potential.
Add a ‘buy it now’ button to your content or articles and make it convenient for people to buy your items.
In fact, it has been shown that you can increase your income by as much as 10% by adding a simple buy button.
That’s definitely worth the little time it takes to create and insert the button on your sites.
There you have it – just a few tricks that you can put to use on your website or blog to increase your Amazon income.
Make Money With Amazon and Your Blog
Are you looking to make some money with your blog?
When you start blogging and your focus is to make some money, it can be a bit daunting finding revenue sources.
One of the quickest and easiest is to open up an Amazon Associate account.
Once you open your Amazon account, you can sprinkle your articles with Amazon HTML links, which are based on the products you choose to promote on your blog.
These custom links send those that click to the item on Amazon’s page, and if they purchase the product, you are paid a commission.
What’s nice is that these links are on your blog forever, and that means you can be paid commissions for an endless period of time.
Signing up for your Amazon account is pretty easy. Look at your analytics to determine where your traffic is coming from.
For most people The US Associates account is the best choice as it allows you to appeal to the most people, but if you focus on a product that targets let’s say a British market, then you would want a British Associate signup.
Once your account is set up, you’ll place links in your blog, which is pretty straight forward.
You’ll log into your Amazon account and you’ll find the product that you want to link to.
All you need to do is click ‘Link to this page,’ and simply follow the instructions that are given to you, which will be based on how you want your link to look.
The text option is the most popular because it also gives you flexibility to change the text but that’s up to you.
Don’t be afraid to experiment, especially in the early times to find what works for you.
Then you’ll simply take the HTML code that is given to you and place it in your blog.
Generally, the more you sell the more commission you’ll make. General product commissions start at 4%, but after just six sales in a month that increases to 6%.
Then there are incremental increases of .5% all the way up to 8.5%. Remember, this applies to general products.
Many specialty categories like electrical goods remain at 4% no matter how many units you sell.
Then again, some categories like digital goods are set at 10%, while others have a cap. Be sure to read on Amazon, so as not to be surprised.
It doesn’t take long to start to make money. It’s quicker than you might think. Things like ‘Favorite Picks’ or ‘Top 10 Lists’ can really begin to generate income quickly.
Don’t be afraid to experiment! There are bloggers that make a full time income from selling Amazon products on their blogs. You can too!