Develop That Winning Mentality TODAY!
In this report, you will learn the essential factors that separate the boys from the men when it comes to Internet marketing.
It is astonishing to know that the majority of people online are not making money. Most of them are probably not even recovering a fraction of their investment!
Pardon me for being brutally honest here, but the majority of them fail is because they do NOT desire success badly enough!
Most of them that DO succeed is because when they want something badly enough, they will find the means to obtain success no matter what!
In this report, we will talk about a few essential factors that will give anyone (even total newbies on the Internet) important principles that will turn you from a whimpering, small time site owner into a massive Internet juggernaut!
We will talk about:
- The importance of having the right mindset as well as choosing the right vehicle
- What the success blueprint is all about by choosing the right business models that work
- The roadmap that you or anyone can use to achieve Internet marketing riches by applying this 4-step system
- The many pitfalls that people do all the time
So without further ado, let’s get started and learn all about the winning mindset immediately!
Mindset & Vehicle
Develop the winning Mindset
Everything major plan or big business has a birth place – that is the mind (the source where every action flows out from).
Before you jump into the Internet marketing scene, one of the first things that you must fine-tune is your mindset.
But what does it mean to develop the right mindset? Here are a few suggestions:
- Making money online is NOT a get rich quick scheme. You don’t just ‘dump money’ into some marketing scheme hoping to get money in return.
- You must invest time into your education. Depending on your aptitude, you don’t just read an E-book or two and expect to become an Internet marketing expert. After all, how long did it took you to get your university degree?
- You must invest time for trial and error. No one gets it ‘right’ on the first try. You must be prepared for failures and mistakes. Learn from them and make sure you get up and fight again!
- You must be prepared to put up with negative people. There are many in the world out there who do not believe that it is possible to make money online. When you put your plans into action, you will face resistance from your beer-drinking buddies, your family members or even your BOSS! If you don’t have the endurance, you will succumb to the pressure.
- You must be prepared to go all the way. An Internet marketing business is just like any other business in the ‘offline’ world. If you are not prepared to go all the way, you will give up halfway because you have put in a half-hearted attitude into your business. Remember the golden rule: how badly do you want success?
Choosing The Right Vehicle
Another thing that you must remember is that it is not enough to have the winning mindset alone. You must have the right vehicle to take you there.
For example: if you are wanted to get from one state in the U.S. to another, you will need to have the right vehicle to take you there. You can choose to ride a plane, drive a car or walk.
Of course it would be absurd to walk. But that is what people do in their Internet marketing business! They do not choose the best (or cost effective) vehicle to get them there!
They have the right mindset alright. And they are probably so fired up and positive that they don’t care how long it takes them to arrive at their destination.
It is also no different from natives who are all riled up about defending their homeland against invaders, but if they don’t have guns, their axes, spears and shields are not going to save them no matter how valiantly they fight (against the enemy’s gunpowder)!
Make no mistake about this. Taking too long to reach the destination is no different from failing.
We must not delude ourselves into thinking that it takes time to build a business when we should be making money after a couple of months.
Some people spent years reading ‘make money online’ E-books without making a single cent from the Internet.
They convince themselves that they are still in the learning and education phase but they don’t take action!
Sure it takes time to build a solid business, but any money that you are not making means you’ve ‘lost’ money because that is the money that you SHOULD be earning instead of wasting your time with things that don’t work.
In the next chapter, we will talk about choosing a proven business model. But for now, suffice for us to know that we must have:
- The success mentality
- The right vehicle to bring us to success!
The Success Blueprint
Find a proven business model
There are currently many business models running on the Internet. As a newbie, your goal is to start making money as fast as possible while taking as little time as possible to achieve it.
This is your vehicle to success!
Look for a business model that people have already made money from.
Here are a few suggestions:
Resell Rights – how you can sell other people’s products and keep 100% of the profit while getting viral marketing traffic at the same time.
Private Label Rights – brand yourself by having 100% ready to go products in your own name!
Product Launches – how to conduct a five figure launch properly.
Niche Marketing – find good niche markets to make money online
Google AdWords – a complete Google AdWords blue print to help you maximize your Pay-per-click campaigns
Making Sales With Graphics – how to use graphics to enhance your sales letters.
These are just a few examples that you can check out.
Remember that no matter what business model you choose, always remember to think long term, work hard (and smart) and bring value to your customers.
Don’t Try And Reinvent The Wheel
One common mistake newbies make when it comes to Internet marketing is to try things that might not work.
They come up with their own ways to make money online but what they don’t realize is that many marketers have already perfected the formula of making money online that all they need to do is emulate what they are doing.
Most newbies fail because they spend too much trial and error and they get discouraged because they do not see the results.
The best way is to pick a marketer that is already making money and just follow their systems (or invest in their packages) – at the very least, you can get a refund within 30 days if it doesn’t work (but don’t use the refund policy as a way out just because you are LAZY).
Four Steps To Success!
Here is a four-step process that anyone can follow to become successful online:
Find a skill
The easiest way to make money online is to ‘sell’ a skill. This skill could be any form of service that you can provide to help other marketers save time, save money and save effort.
Here are a few examples:
- Writing – you can become a ghostwriter, copywriter or blogger and sell your skills to other marketers
- Graphics Design – you can create powerful E-covers for E-books or graphic banners for mini-sites
- Technical – you can help people if you are good with programming (e.g. script installation, testing and website setup)
- Networking – help other people to recruit affiliates for their product launches
If you want to develop the winning mindset, make sure you work hard by serving others first even if the pay is low or you are required to sacrifice time (and sometimes, money) in order to develop your skill and build your clientele.
Create Your Own Product
After you develop enough expertise with your skills, you can turn your skills into a product.
The most important thing to remember is that your skill must be something that brings value to others.
If you can bring value to others and monetize it, others will most probably want to learn from you as well.
Once you teach others how to monetize their skill, you will have a product that will impart your expertise to others.
For example: a product that teaches people “how to make money with copywriting”
Create A Business
Once you are able to combine all your products together and develop your very own system, you have a business running already.
The important thing to remember about a business is that you must have a holistic approach when it comes to business building.
Don’t just focus on your primary skill alone. Try and outsource other tasks to other people.
For example, if your strength is in writing, your business must not only include writing but many other aspects such as graphics, tutorials and even a helpdesk to help you answer questions.
At the end of the day, you need a complete system to market your business.
Automating Your Business
If your business is taking up too much of your time, the best thing you can do is to try and automate your business by letting others run it for you.
Basically you still maintain ownership of your business (and revenue, of course). But what you must do is to train up people who are capable of running the business for you.
By the time your business is successful enough to be automated, you can hire people who are smarter than you to run it for you.
The trade off is that you have to pay them a lot of money, but the best thing you have is more free time.
When you buy people’s time with your money, you effectively remove the shackles that your business has on your time and you can use that time to invest into another business.
Remember the golden rule: Think BIG and think long term.
Here are a few pitfalls that any serious Internet entrepreneur must avoid:
Waiting For Things To Happen
If you truly want to develop a ‘think and grow rich’ mindset, you must remember that every successful entrepreneur is an ACTION TAKER.
Many make the mistake of building a beautiful website and a product, but they just sit around all day hoping sales will come. This is WRONG.
You must never sit around and wait for things to happen. Rather, you must go out there are recruit partners, make friends and most important of all – DRIVE TRAFFIC!
Dealing With Machines Instead Of Humans
Another common mistake by Internet marketing newbies – is that they do not spot the hottest trends.
You see, some people are sadly mistaken because they assume that Internet marketing is all about dealing with ‘machines’.
At the core of it, the very people who are going to be your customers (or the people who are going to click on your advertisements) are HUMAN BEINGS.
We have to apply the proper psychology when we are dealing with them.
Dealing with humans require the human touch. Are you just writing articles for PEOPLE to read or are you just writing articles to please the search engines?
Not Being Focused
There are Internet marketers out there who try every traffic generation method in the book but they are not focusing on one.
They try driving in traffic from blogs, search engines, AdWords, viral marketing and everything under the sun, but they are not focused.
It is better to have ONE traffic generation method driving LOTS of traffic compared to 10 traffic generation methods that produce less than one focused method because dabbling with many methods often do not produce concentrated results.
It’s All About Your Belief
If you are truly serious about growing rich on the Internet, you must be willing to pay the price!
- Prepared to make the necessary sacrifices in order for you to achieve your goals?
- Are you willing to spend long hours in front of the computer so that you can reap the rewards in the end?
- Do you have the guts to persevere all the way even though negative people around you laugh at your dreams?
- Are you willing to provide value for other people and put aside the ‘what’s in it for me’ mentality?
- Are you willing to think big? Are you prepared to run your online business like a CEO rather than a part-time venture?
- Do you BELIEVE in yourself?
What the mind can conceive, you will be able to achieve. So you must be able to visualize yourself as a success and go all the way.
Most important of all, you must BELIEVE in yourself… because no one is going to believe in you if you don’t.